Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Stop and Smell the Roses

As a first time parent I never had a true appreciation for the challenges, experiences and fun that parenting would bring. One of my greatest surprises has been the opportunity to rediscover the world and the simple pleasures in life through the eyes of a baby. Everything is new and exciting for a toddler.

This blog is a mechanism for me to share my realizations as a first time parent and working mother as I rediscover the world and learn new things. This is my attempt to stop and smell the roses in order to find the awesomeness that each day offers.

AWESOMENESS OF THE DAY:  

Remembering that the S.S. Minnow is the name of the boat on “Gilligan’s Island” for the crossword this morning.


Source: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-failed-escapes-gilligans-island.php


No comments:

Post a Comment